1. Information we collect We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
2. How we use information CheetahIQ LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
4. Disclosure of data CheetahIQ LLC may disclose your data associated with your account on our Service to third parties as follows:
6. Your rights Below, we have outlined some of the tools you have access to, in order to control your personal data:
7. Data security The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. Children’s privacy We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us as set out at the end of this Policy. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
9. Residents of California We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the purpose of directly marketing their goods or services to you unless you first agree to such disclosure. If you have any questions regarding this policy, or would like to change your preferences, you may contact us as set out at the end of this Policy.
Sign up to receive updates, promotions, and sneak peaks of upcoming products.